banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Promposal Day - March 11, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Promposal Day - March 11, 2020

Get out your hot glue gun, because it’s National Promposal Day on March 11! The promposal, the act of asking your boo to prom in a super elaborate way, was first invented in 2001 (as far as we can tell. Promposal history can get a little fuzzy). And, while the promposal has been around forever, National Promposal Day was officially established by Men’s Wearhouse in 2016. As Certified Promposal Enthusiasts™, we’re personally ecstatic to have a day where the tiny little romantics of the world are celebrated! Rock on, high schoolers, rock on.

We know you have your old prom dress or tux in the back of your closet. You should bring it out and let it see the light! If it still fits, why not host a prom outfit party? You and your friends can all give your prom clothes their second wind. It’s a great excuse to get fancy and cook some delicious food.

Good morning ZeldaFoot

This was not too bad, 18 minutes, could go faster

​​​​​​
    Title: Your subjective opinion about our images (~30 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Mudrik Lab [A2G0XLAH4PB2GD] (Req TV): $10.04/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: A scientific study in Cognitive Psychology regarding your subjective opinion about our picture collection. Approximately 30 minutes.
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.50
    Qualifications: previously participated ps DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Good morning. Tried to get started this morning and Forker dropped my entire block list. I hate that. Takes the first bit just to get it going again. The day has to get better. Lol.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, Is anyone else getting really nervous about this Coronavirus?

Comment

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          To an extent, but I'm still more concerned about flu. I am already a germaphobe so this kind of thing really stresses me out regardless.

• Curbie
          Curbie commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. My grandpa is even worried enough to stay home from Deadwood, and he usually goes 4 times a week, lol. He's not even going to coffee with his friends in the mornings anymore.

• Turking2Long
          Turking2Long commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm worried about it. the oncologist told me a month ago that by end of March flu season would be over and my 6 months of home qurantine would be over. Yesterday before chemo he said to plan on staying home through the end of MAY! Still have to wear masks to go to Dr appts and that is old as welll.We went from one case in the state to seven in one day so looks like I will continue the hermit lifestyle for a while.

Title: Play a series of slot machines (~5-10 minutes) (additional bonus of up to $3.00) | PANDA
        Requester: Patrick Laverty [A3SG0L5K3UKJYT] (Req TV): $27.03/hr/hr
        Description: The purpose of the study is to gather data on the different strategies people use when trying to discover and take rewarding actions. You will be asked to a play game. The game will have several rounds, where each round you will have opportunities to make
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        Reward: $1.25
        Qualifications: Completed my game already DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Phase 2 Beta Testing is now live. All T4 Members, Moderators, and Super Moderators can head over to the Otto Beta Restricted area to download files.

Comment

Title: Curiosity about questions(~ 40 minutes)Accept
            Requester: CU Learning Lab [A4Q6ZYVYR6YUA] Contact
            TV: $15.22/hr TO: 2.43
            Reward: $3.00
            Duration: 01:20:00
            Available: 1
            Description: A 40 minute study, paying $3 plus a $2 bonus for successful completion with full attention. In the study you will complete several short tasks regarding different trivia, everyday knowledge, and health related question. This study is session 1 out of 2. A second 30 m session will take place in a week, and will pay the same hourly rate plus a special bonus. We are only interested in participants who want to complete two sessions. This study requires your full undivided attention.
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; TP Panel: 1434636100 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

Title: Sentence Completion TaskAccept
              Requester: MIT Computational Psycholinguistics Laboratory [A3HFJW23G8KDQG] Contact
              TV: $18.86/hr TO: 3.08
              Reward: $4.25
              Duration: 01:00:00
              Description: Fill in the blanks in incomplete sentences. The estimated time is about 45 minutes.
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

I can't get up before 8:30 since the time change. I just turn my alarm off and go back to sleep.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I feel this. I can't turn my alarm off because the kids have to catch the bus, but I am struggling to stay awake after they leave.

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have to get up at 5 a.m. and this week I am feeling it

Title: Automate five tasks in the browser and answer some quesitons | PANDA
                Requester: Stanford Open Virtual Assistant Lab [A4O41SE6LFDX6] (Req TV): $23.18/hr/hr
                Description: You'll install a browser plugin on Chrome and then do some tasks. You must have a microphone and chrome.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $12.00
                Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Morning y'all. Finally got my 1000 approved on Monday. Yesterday was a really good day. Probably due to being able to qualify for a few more hits. I hope you all do well today! Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats, that is great!

• Curbie
                    Curbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good job, that's awesome!

• Turking2Long
                    Turking2Long commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats! 5000 is just around the corner

Title: Participate in a research study by answering questions about chartsAccept
                  Requester: HCI-VIS [A2TAIQZPTELY1L] Contact
                  TV: $26.49/hr TO: 0.00
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Duration: 03:00:00
                  Description: View and answer a question about different charts
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Comment

Title: Decision Making Survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Boston Decision Laboratory [A15HTJTGHH26A2] (Req TV): $17.58/hr/hr
                    Description: A Quick Survey on our Network of Friends
                    Time: 2 hour(s)
                    Reward: $0.30
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1543685494-202785] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
                    Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

Title: Your subjective opinion about our images (~30 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Mudrik Lab [A2G0XLAH4PB2GD] (Req TV): $16.41/hr/hr
                      Description: A scientific study in Cognitive Psychology regarding your subjective opinion about our picture collection. Approximately 30 minutes.
                      Time: 3 hour(s)
                      Reward: $5.50
                      Qualifications: previously participated ps DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Title: A quick and fun activity to test a website redesign | PANDA
                        Requester: Mischa [A3HZ13EKQ1RBZZ] (Req TV): N/A
                        (TO): [Pay: 4.43] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                        Description: We'll ask you 3 questions, you click.Takes about 2 minutes.
                        Time: 1 hour(s)
                        Reward: $1.50
                        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                        X