banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Ides of March HITs March 15, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ides of March HITs March 15, 2020

You've probably of heard the soothsayer’s warning to Julius Caesar in William Shakespeare's play of the same name: “Beware the Ides of March.” Not only did Shakespeare’s words stick, they branded the phrase—and the date, March 15—with a dark and gloomy connotation. It’s likely that many people who use the phrase today don’t know its true origin. In fact, just about every pop culture reference to the Ides—save for those appearing in actual history-based books, movies or television specials—makes it seem like the day itself is cursed.

But the Ides of March actually has a non-threatening origin story. Kalends, Nones and Ides were ancient markers used to reference dates in relation to lunar phases. Ides simply referred to the first full moon of a given month, which usually fell between the 13th and 15th. In fact, the Ides of March once signified the new year, which meant celebrations and rejoicing.

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is staying safe!
    Title: Digital Life During Coronavirus | Accept
    Requester: Eytan Morgenstern [A1MLB0EFG1A520] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$29.90] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.60
    Duration: 10:00
    Available: 1
    Description: How is life changing during the Coronavirus outbreak
    Qualifications: None

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

I thought I would be smart and order a walmart curbside pick up, it's now unavailable...darn it!

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I will go at 5 am tomorrow, and use sanitizer like crazy

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          cyvamp all Walmarts have changed their hours due to coronavirus. Open 6am to 11pm now. Don't go at 5am.

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Bear, thanks lol. I would have been screwed

Title: Tell us about yourself! Evaluating two different types of personality questionnaires(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Angus Hughes [A11I4W34OBH8FI] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$12.40] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        Reward: 3.00
        Duration: 1:30:00
        Available: 0
        Description: You are invited to complete a personality questionnaire and answer some questions about yourself. Our aim is to make sure a new kind of questionnaire we have developed works as well as a more established one.
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          good one, and approved instantly

Good Morning Everyone...

Comment

Good morning! Today is a pajamas and computer day. Nobody is going anywhere. We may bake cookies or brownies later. But in the meantime, I've got Otto set at $3 and will keep an eye out for some batches. Hoping for another Aristo batch today since I missed yesterday's.

Comment

Good morning everyone. I hope the money gods smile on us and hits rain down.
            Last edited by witch1; 03-15-2020, 10:28 AM.
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Your subjective opinion about our images (~30 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Mudrik Lab [A2G0XLAH4PB2GD] (Req TV): $21.67/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
              Description: A scientific study in Cognitive Psychology regarding your subjective opinion about our picture collection. Approximately 30 minutes.
              Time: 3 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $5.50
              Qualifications: previously participated ps DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; dont repeat q3 DoesNotExist ; Location In CAUS;

Comment

My earnings still have not transferred. It has usually done it by 9am.

Comment

• TurknShop
                  TurknShop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sometimes mine doesn't until like 3:00, but it's always in my account the next day.

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wondering if mTurk is sending workers home yet ?

Somehow I went all this time after getting the initial named entity recognition score without doing the second half of the qualification. Now hopefully they post a batch of these, I love them!
                Title: Qualifying HIT for Named Entity Recognition Tasks - Bonus up to $2.00 Depending on Performance! | PANDA
                Requester: MLDataLabeler [A1W8Z523C1G18D] (Contact)
                TV: No Reviews
                TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
                Reward: $0.01
                Duration: 1 hour
                Available: 1
                Description: Qualifying HIT for Named Entity Recognition Tasks
                Requirements: QualifiedForNamedEntityRecognition DoesNotExist; NamedEntityRecognitionTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80

Comment

• TurknShop
                  TurknShop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  cyvamp, I totally thought that once I got the NER test score qual I could do the HITs and wondered why I never saw any. Now I know. lol

• kate
                  kate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm not qual'd to take the qual test! I remember taking both parts a while back, and I'm sure I passed, but now I see this under the quals:

NamedEntityRecognitionTestScore is not less than 80
                  x QualifiedForNamedEntityRecognition has not been granted

(It's too early for me to try and figure out what the 2nd part actually means)

• TurknShop
                  TurknShop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  kate, it means you already have the full qual so you're good to go!

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Check if iPhone app is relevant to search term | PANDA
                  Requester: A.K.M. Masuduzzaman [A3BZSIH3ISGEJX] (Req TV): $10.77/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                  Description: Search for an iPhone app in app store and see if the app is relevant to search term. View detailed instruction first.
                  Time: 4 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 1
                  Reward: $0.35
                  Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;
                  Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Morning everyone. It seems extremely slow today.

Comment

• witch1
                      witch1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is sucking pretty bad.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3U...?ref=w_pl_prvw

Rate 24 synthesized speech files - 5 measly pennies.

I'm tempted to do one of the Hits just so I can respond to this:

Please help us improve this HIT by including any questions and/or comments (optional):

Comment

Working...
                    X