banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Panda Day HITs March 16, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Panda Day HITs March 16, 2020

As a rule, on this occasion, a wide and merry holiday is organized with the collection of funds, which will be sent to help animals and organizations that are engaged in their protection. Also in the framework of such holidays, various contests are held, mainly designed for children, among which pandas are very popular.

Good morning!

Comment

• HeimdalDagsson
      HeimdalDagsson commented
      Editing a comment
      Belated Happy Birthday, Bear!

• Ksantillan
      Ksantillan commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Birthday Bear 🥳

• ProtectorOfKittens
      ProtectorOfKittens commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww, that is so cute! Belated happy birthday! I hope it was a good one!

Title: Preference and interest survey [1 USD bonus payment](~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Social Psychology Lab [AL2A9VI2UYDS4] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: 3.07] [Fair: 3.87] [Comm: 2.69] [Fast: 3.72]
    Description: 10-12 min psychological survey about your preferences and interests
    Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 36
    Reward: $0.75
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend. Not sure how the Coronavirus is going to fare for all us now that half the country is in lockdown but hopefully it goes okay.

Comment

Good morning all! PA is now closing all non-essential businesses, and restaurants are to be takeout or delivery only for at least 2 weeks. I feel so bad for all these businesses. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

quick:
        Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
        Requester: Xiupeng [A1O6IZCUWDB1G7] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$25.20] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 0.40
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: This survey asks about your home activities.
        Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I went this morning, right as walmart was opening and it was like black friday. A line of people waiting to get inside and the shelves are empty

• TurknShop
          TurknShop commented
          Editing a comment
          dazcat, have them check out Target; they are limiting purchases to one package. It may not be the brand they like, but it's something.

• dazcat
          dazcat commented
          Editing a comment
          TurknShop we have two Targets around here to check. Any kind is better than nothing, I'm sure they won't be picky. Thank you!

Happy (?) Monday, everyone. For what it's worth, this is the reply I got from an mturk employee regarding the pandemic...

Please rest assured that Mechanical Turk (MTurk) will continue business as usual. We will be sure to inform our Requesters and Workers in advance if anything is to change, however thankfully we provide an online platform which allows our customers to publish and complete HITs from the comfort of their own home.

I hope this is helpful. Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Samantha B.
        Mechanical Turk Worker Support

Comment

• witch1
          witch1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, the requesters must be afraid of coronavirus coming through the computer.

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think they are right why would requesters work from home if they aren't required to

• ProtectorOfKittens
          ProtectorOfKittens commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the web site will keep working. But I also think it will be harder to find work. Partly because some requesters won't be working, and partly because some Turkers will Turk more if they don't have anything else to do.

If there's anyone who is able to do Honey Lab -- I'll be tossing back the $6 Assorted Cognitive Tasks HIT at 9:00am EST.

Comment

Good morning everyone! People over here in So Cal. are panic buying & hoarding groceries. Yesterday we visited 3 stores to get the groceries we needed. My husband told me he heard that all the schools are closed until the 6th?

Comment

Our schools are closing for three weeks, courts are shut down, folks are hoarding.
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              Same thing happening here

Hi all. WA State has pretty much closed down. We've got 772 confirmed cases and 42 dead here. Grim.

Comment

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              Here in California we are all shut down too.

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              How are you feeling ?

• kate
              kate commented
              Editing a comment
              Fisherman still coughing, but no worse. In fact, a little bit better! Thank you for asking.

Title: Policy Preferences(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Kouchaki Lab [AITD5UBMZDT0Q] (Req TV): $12.44/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Read three short descriptions of different policies and indicate preferences. Two minute survey.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $0.25
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [19-202616] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

I had to go shop for a few things. No paper products on the shelves. No meat, no tuna, no Vienna Sausages.

Comment

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                We get so much of our supplies like meat from China. It's going to get worse before it gets better I'm afraid.

• hitforbrains
                hitforbrains commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh my gosh, Bear...Vienna sausages. I haven't thought of them in years. But my grandmother always had some at her house, and I loved to eat them when I stayed with her. I remember the first one was always hard for me to get out of that little can.

You've received a bonus from ChatLab for work related to 37NXA7GVST6LERD0S4WQTQ9PC4TVLK.
              The value of your bonus is: $4.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
              You are receiving a $4 bonus to thank you for taking part in our study. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
              Last edited by Carolyn; 03-16-2020, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• amyndods
                amyndods commented
                Editing a comment
                Got mine too!

Good morning! I'm hoping the customer service batch will still go on as planned this afternoon. If so, I'll be camping out here until the batch is gone. But I still need to clean up and sanitize the kitchen and bathroom before then.

Comment

Title: Test our pre-employment assessment (approx 7 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: ThriveMap Research [AM90K15Z1DAHM] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: We will ask you to complete our pre-employment assessment. If you don't know the answer, we just want you to give your best guess.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $1.50
                Qualifications: Location In GBUS; Previous Respondent DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Working...
                X