Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poland

Russia struck a military base within 12.5 miles of the border of Poland. Putin WANTS a world war.
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

It's only a matter of time now. The aliens observing us to determine our danger to the rest of the galaxy are preparing the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Comment

• Fisherman
      Fisherman commented
      Editing a comment
      They're not ready for MY disintegration pistol, cause brother...when it disintegrates...it disintegrates...

This is getting ridiculous. I don't care what the White House spokespeople say their names are.....in my book, they are all Bob Loblaw.

I'm really beginning to think that NATO and the UN were caught off guard just as much as Russia by the resistance of Ukraine. I think they thought that Ukraine would fall quickly so they could stomp up and down and show indignation while doing nothing just like they did with Chechnya, Georgia, and Crimea. This BS with the transfer of MIG-29's just emphasizes it. For one thing, we're only talking about 23 operational planes and they are talking about how the logistics of transfer don't work out. The US can move battalions anywhere on the globe within days and 23 planes are beyond our scope? And if the UN can't at least send in Humanitarian aid because Russia can veto it, then it's time to radically restructure it's charter because it's useless.

It's time for Biden and NATO to go to China and tell Xi he needs to do his part to rein this in because enough is enough. Putin is subliminally threatening to use a nuclear option if his invasion is interfered with but I don't buy it. Russia and the US have both been wargaming a nuclear conflict for the last 70 years at least and no one believes that there is such a thing as a limited strategy to win a nuclear conflict. This is just the West's excuse for sitting back and doing nothing. I think they are still hoping that Ukraine surrenders so they can step in and broker a treaty where Putin gets Eastern Ukraine which is what he wanted to begin with.

Comment

I've been watching RedPill78 on Rumble. He has interviewed people who live in Russia and Ukraine

Comment

Working...
      X